• Living Area 132m²
• Plot Size 450m²
• Year of Construction
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Walking Distance to Town
• Near to Beaches and Shops
Quinta dos Alamos is a much sought-after development with properties built around a central village green park, close to Guia and only minutes from the facilities of Algarve Shopping Centre.
Guia itself is well known as the home of the famous Algarvian delicacy Piri Piri Chicken, and you will find many restaurants and cafes on cobbled streets. Conveniently located, the small town has a chemist, post office, supermarket and medical centre. Golden beaches at Gale and Salgados Golf course are only a short drive away, there are main tourist attractions in the area and the A22 motorway will take you to Faro airport in 20 minutes.
The villa is a lovely residential home and an excellent investment for those looking for holiday rental income. Well presented, with a small garden and swimming pool.
There are two bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. The modern kitchen has wood finish units and granite work surfaces; equipped with gas hob, electric oven and overhead extractor.
The lounge has a log burner and built-in display units, French doors lead to the pool and sun terraces and garden areas. There are steps up to the small roof terrace with lovely country views.
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Wood burning fireplace
• Wooden floors in bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes
• New bathrooms
• Walking distance (less than 1 km) into the town of Guia with its famous chicken piri piri and international restaurants, cafés, bars, banks, post office, pharmacy, supermarkets, butchers, newsagent, school, church, medical centre and dentist, veterinary, football club and much more!
• 3 mins drive to Algarve shopping, warehouse shops and garden centres.
• 8 mins drive to the fabulous blue flag beaches of Galé, Coelho, São Rafael, Castelo, Lourenço & Evaristo.
• Just 6 km to Albufeira with bigger supermarkets, hospitals and international restaurants
• 35 mins drive to Faro international airport.