This traditional 2-bedroom cottage with a lovely garden and picturesque countryside and hills views is located in a small town of Salir, far inland, away from crowded beaches and noisy roads. Ideal for permanent living and as a holiday retreat.
• Living Area 79m²
• Plot Size 409m²
• Restored from ruins, renovation 2010
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
• Countryside tranquillity
• Close to amenities
This charming one level property is in a walking distance from the center of Salir and all its amenities. The house is far away from the beaches and tourist locations; it is not isolated and easily accessible, with plenty of space for parking.
Through the main entrance you get to a small hallway leading to a living area and a kitchen equipped with everything necessary.
There are two bedrooms both facing the garden and one family bathroom with a shower and a tub.
There is a detached annex in the back garden, currently used as a dining-lounge area. Past the annex you get to a well-maintained garden with several fruit trees and two units for storage.
From the garden you get to the stairs leading to a spacious roof terrace, where you could sunbathe and admire panoramic countryside views.
• Air Conditioning
• Satellite TV
• Garage with electric gate
• Solar water heater
• Low cost/ maintenance garden
• Several storages inside/outside
• Front and roof terraces
• 34 km to Faro airport (30-35 min)
• 29 km to the nearest beach
• 27 km to the nearest golf course
• 800m to the nearest town - Salir
• 14 km to a big town Loule and all its amenities
• 20 km to Mar Shopping, IKEA, Leroy Merlin and NOS Cinema (8 min)