Ready for renovation and extension this house sits in its own peaceful and scenic hilly land. Not far from the town with all amenities and amongst a small and friendly community with cafés in walking distance. A lovely place to live in nature or perhaps create a small rural guesthouse.
• Living area 180m²
• Plot 76.480m²
• 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Built before 1951, renovated 2010
• Can be extended subject to planning up to 250m²
• Above ground swimming pool and decking
• Storage shed
This compact open plan house is completely habitable with insulated roof and floor, lots of light and high ceilings. There is a possibility to extend and improve it to make a perfect small family home. With the amount of land around there might also be an option to create a rural tourism project subject to planning consent.
The house comprises an open plan living, dining and kitchen area looking out onto the pool and beyond to the beautiful views. To the back of the house are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a small laundry area.
The property is reached via a short well-made track from a tarmac, country road. The house is on the edge of its boundary with land in front and across the road. Very private and peaceful but not isolated having neighbours not far away.
• Mains electricity
• Water cistern for rainwater
• Well in need of maintenance
• Soakaway septic tank
• Wood burner
• Remote control ceiling fans
• Internet and TV by satellite
• Water heating by gas
• Single glazing with double glazing in part
• 11km to the market town of Messines with all amenities
• 34km to south coast beaches
• 57km to Faro airport
• 11km to nearest schools