• Construction area of house 155m²
• Construction area of the old house 165m²
• Total plot size 27.900m²
• 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Renovation year 2010
This is an idyllic location for anyone wishing for peace and quiet without being completely isolated. The well renovated farmhouse is light and spacious and looks across the valley to the ruin which is south facing. There are several types of fruit trees as well as a hillside of arbutus trees and the views are beautiful.
The main house consists of a large open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi bath and a small utility area. There is a large workshop at the back of the house. At the ruin there is a small habitable part at one end. On the land is a big water tank, some terraces, flat areas and hillside.
This is somewhere to make a home with the possibility to renovate the ruin for extra space for extended family, friends or maybe a guest house.
Note: It is not suitable for a Rural Tourism project as no more building is permitted.
• Mains electricity
• Water from several springs
• Underfloor heating
• Fogo Montanha log burner
• Gas combi boiler
• Solar panels for hot water
• Ecological soak away septic tank
• Water tank for underfloor heating
• 200lt water tank with pump for the house
• Jacuzzi bath and thermostatic taps
• Alarm system
• Internet and phone
• Double glazing
• Approx 9kms to Monchique with all amenities
• Approx 15km to Marmelete with restaurants
• Approx 30km to Aljezur and west coast beaches
• Approx 95km to Faro airport
Il ne convient pas à un projet de tourisme rural car aucune construction supplémentaire n'est autorisée.