• Useable Area 87m²
• Built more than 100 Years Ago
• Year of renovation 2017
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Beach and Town on Doorstep
Located in the historic 'Old Town' of Albufeira between the famous 'Square' and the tunnel to the beach, this charming property really is in the heart of the busiest resort in the Algarve. Totally refurbished with new steel frame incorporating thermic and acoustic insulation, this characteristic building truly is a rare gem.
Entering the apartment from the cobbled streets via the original antique doors you are immediately greeted with the modern touch. New striking ceramic charcoal grey tiled stairs take you up to the first floor.
A new fully equipped red and white kitchen has all the appliances needed. Double windows overlook the street below and have been fitted with safety glass balustrades. New ceramic meter square tiles cover the floor giving a feeling of space and light. An antique dresser enclosed in the wall has been refurbished bringing the old and new together in perfect harmony.
Off the kitchen-lounge area, separated by a new glass wall partition is a bedroom with a brand new Zen style bathroom with walk in power shower.
Up the new steel staircase is a room which could be used as a second lounge and a bedroom with double windows overlooking the cobbled streets below. Another new bathroom with designer shower finishes this floor and there is access out to a private terrace overlooking the neighbouring roofs with a view of Albufeira's main square. This terrace could have a barbecue installed and would be great for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Just a few footsteps from the front door takes you to the square or the beach via the historic tunnel. This wonderful duplex apartment would make a perfect turnkey property for holiday rental due to its fantastic location.
Amenities• Totally refurbished with steel frame plus thermic and acoustic insulation
• New double glazed windows
• Safety 5mm glass partitions on windows and staircase
• New ceramic floor tiles throughout
• New kitchen and bathrooms
• New electric hot water boiler
• Terrace with views of the Square and 'Old Town'
• Mains water and drainage
• Free car parking nearby
Location• Located on the street between the square and the tunnel to the beach
• Beach is 200 meters away
• Walking distance to shops, restaurants, bars, supermarket, medical centre, pharmacy, gym, newsagents, bakery, etc.
• 4.5 km to the nearest golf course
• 35 km to Faro international airport