Fans of old buildings who like nature and tranquillity will find a house with lots of charm and original details in the renovation phase that still leaves space for their own ideas. A second renovated building is also suitable as a workspace, atelier etc. Near Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo and a short drive from Tavira
• Living area: 158m²
• Plot 1467m²
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Renovation: 2022
• Panoramic countryside views
• 2nd Building can be used as annexe
This country quinta and its annexe, a converted stable, are a project intended for full-time residency or a holiday home, also for guests. Located in the hills behind Santa Catarina da Fonte do Bispo, this property boasts stunning views and a peaceful setting.
• The converted stable would be ideal for living while the renovation of the main house takes place.
• Surrounded by terracing and trees.
• Secluded yet with clear access once the initial track has been used to get to the hamlet.
• Off-road parking
• Mains Electricity
• Septic Tank
• Satellite TV connection
• Phone line and Internet