• Year of Construction 2000
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• 270m to the Beach
• Great Rental Potential
Located just a few minutes' walk from the beach cove of Arrifes, this ground floor apartment with almost private garden is ideal for holiday rentals and would make a good investment. The condominium is well established with large communal pool, reception and snack bar.
Entering the apartment through the front door on ground level takes you into the light and airy lounge, dining and open plan kitchen area with patio doors leading out to a south facing terrace and garden with room for alfresco dining and sunbathing.
The fully fitted original kitchen has a large breakfast bar and filigree ironwork divider to the lounge, which has air conditioning and an open fireplace for the few cooler months.
The lounge has space for the dining table and has sliding doors out to the south facing terrace.
Along a hallway takes you to the two bedrooms. Both double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ample space and sliding doors leading out to the south facing terrace with views to the gardens.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bathtub & double wash basins and there is also a guest bathroom with walk-in shower.
Along the corridor are 2 large cupboards, one is large enough to incorporate a washing machine and storage shelves.
The complex has a communal pool with children's pool, outdoor showers, changing rooms and snack bar (operating during the summer months) and mature gardens with flowering shrubs and meandering cobbled walkways that take you through the complex towards two stunning sandy beaches just a short stroll away.
Amenities• Air conditioning in lounge and bedrooms
• White aluminium windows with vented shutters & fly screens
• Wood burning open fireplace
• Solar panels for hot water
• Large south facing garden
• Wi-Fi, telephone line, satellite T.V.
• Communal pool with children's pool
• Changing rooms and outdoor shower
• Snack bar in condominium
• Auto-irrigated communal gardens
• Outdoor parking
• All mains utilities including gas
• On-site reception
Location• Just a five-minute stroll to the beach 270 meters away
• Local supermarket, restaurants and cafés nearby
• 1.5 km to the 'Old Town' of Albufeira with all amenities catered to: bigger supermarkets, restaurants, bars, shops, more beaches, medical centre, pharmacies, schools, churches, petrol stations, newsagents, sporting facilities and much more
• 1 km to the Albufeira marina
• 6 km to the nearest golf course at Salgados
• 6 km to the bird sanctuary at Salgados
• 35 minutes' drive to Faro international airport