• Plot size 68.300m²
• 3 en-suite bedrooms + WC in guesthouse, 1 en-suite bedroom in main house plus
independent 1-bedroom annex
• Construction year – guesthouse 2010, main house + annex renovated 2019
• Glamping site with bathroom and outdoor kitchen
• AL rental license for guesthouse
• Panoramic views over hills to west coast ocean
This property is easily reached from the town on a tarmac road then a short dirt track, although in the hills there are many large flat terraces and lovely walkways. The two houses are a short distance from each other giving privacy for each.
On this pretty plot with many shade and fruit trees there is a glamping station with an artfully cut caravan as a bedroom, outdoor kitchen and bathroom. There is abundant pure mountain water and fertile land for gardening and vegetable growing.
The main house has been fully renovated and modernized and comprises a spacious and light open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with a wood burning fire and the most amazing views through huge picture windows. There is a snug which could be an office or second bedroom if required and a large, light bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The bedroom can be accessed via the house or independently from outside. Adjoining the house is a fabulous one bedroomed en-suite annex with open-plan living and kitchen area and its own pellet burning stove.
The guesthouse has three large bedrooms each with their own bathroom and independent access. The open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is made even larger by a conservatory running the length of the house.
The property has potential for rural tourism, or a residence plus a B&B/guesthouse - but would equally be ideal to set up as two family homes. Should be seen!
Amenities• Double glazing tilt and turn in guest house, huge sliding double glazed windows and doors in main house
• Fly screens and shutters in guest house
• Mains electricity
• Solar water heating for guest house, gas in main house
• 4 Water mines
• 70.000lt water tank for sprinklers on roof and irrigation around house
• Water filter for guest house
• 5000lt water tank for each house
• Biological septic tank
• Wood burner and radiators in guest house
• Wood burner and two pellet burners in main house
• Satellite Internet
• Satellite TV
• Pre installed for automatic gates and outdoor lighting
Location5km to Monchique
25km to Golf
30km to south or west coast beaches
80km to Faro airport