• Living area 69m² Construction 93m²
• Plot size 4080m²
• Year of construction Pre 1951 Renovation 2012
• 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Double glazing and shutters
• Large outdoor deck with shade sails
• Storage shed
• Water tank
This lovely country home has been completely renovated and although not large it feels spacious with comfortable living inside and out.
It has options to be either a two-bedroom house or one bed and a lounge, office or study.
South facing with an expansive view over the hills to the sea in the distance.
There are several large terraces with various fruit trees and plenty of space to relax or maybe grow vegetables. The natural spring provides plenty of water and the tank could be converted to a plunge pool. This would make an ideal getaway or beautiful small home ready to move into with all furniture remaining and lots of high-end kitchen equipment.
• Open plan living room and kitchen with access to deck
• Lounge or bedroom with a mezzanine sleeping area and access to deck
• Double bedroom with office space and access to deck
• Large bathroom
• Outdoor decked area leading to garden terraces
• Mains electricity and water
• Spring water for irrigation
• Soakaway septic tank
• Wood burner
• Underfloor heating throughout powered by wood burner or heat pump
• Solar for hot water
6km to Monchique with all amenities including indoor and outdoor municipal pools, fresh market etc
26km to south coast beaches
20km to golf course
80km to Faro airport