Beautifully designed by the current owners, this single storey villa is set in mature landscaped gardens and located on the outskirts of the popular urbanisation Monte Canelas. The Henry Cotton Championship Golf course – Penina, Portimão shopping and the stunning beaches of Alvor are all just a short drive away.
• 2+1 Bedrooms
• Elevated Plot of 2343m²
• Living area 257m²
• 10x5m Saltwater (ego-matic system) swimming pool
• Ample private parking
• 12km to Beach
• Huge loft space with air-conditioning
The villa has a Scandinavian feel to it, with high wooden vaulted ceilings, natural stonework, modern finishes and lots of natural light from the many terrace doors and windows. It has been built to an extremely high standard, with an energy rating A.
The steep cobblestone driveway ascends to the villa and double carport. In the entrance hall is a guest cloakroom. The vast open-plan living includes the dining area and lounge with a double log burner for those cooler evenings. The fully fitted modern kitchen has granite worktops and a central island incorporating an electric hob and there is an overhead extractor fan. A separate door opens to a terrace for dining al-fresco. Next to the kitchen is a utility room, this has access to the roof space, already prepared with air-conditioning and could be converted easily into another bedroom. The master en-suite bedroom has an adjacent room, currently used as an office or third bedroom and these have terrace doors directly to the pool area. The second bedroom is also en-suite, with a dressing area and private terrace.
This property would make an ideal luxury home, whether for permanent living or as a holiday retreat.
• Electric shutters – Individually operated or Master to close all at the same time
• Washing machine
• Electric oven
• Electric hob
• Extractor fan
• Super efficient double log-burner
• Air-conditioning in loft/roof
• Underfloor heating/cooling throughout
• Saltwater pool – ego-matic system
• Elevated position – great views
• Auto-irrigated mature gardens
• Carob, Orange and Olive trees
• Private parking on driveway and double carport