• Plot 6920m²
• 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite and a family bathroom
• Built 1991, renovated 2018/2019
• Air conditioning throughout and overhead fans in two bedrooms
• Woodburning fire in living area
• Gas powered central heating radiators
• Double glazed tilt and turn break-proof windows with fly screens and shutters
• 10x5m swimming pool with hot & cold shower and WC
This attractive villa has recently had new windows, bathrooms, kitchen, floors, air conditioners, irrigation and pool pipes, patio paving etc.
On the large plot there is a pond, garden area, fruit trees, lots of shade and some land is left natural. Having its own water and being in a fertile area there is great potential for growing your own produce if desired. The property has neigbbours at a distance so it is not isolated but it is completely private and peaceful. Towns with all amenities including fresh markets are a few minutes drive away and beaches, golf and airport are easily reached.
The house comprises an open plan living and dining area, three bedrooms one of which is currently being used as an office, an en-suite bathroom, a family bathroom and kitchen with storage. By the pool is a laundry room with wc and there is an annex with bedroom, bathroom, living area and kitchenette. The covered terraces from the house to the pool make for comfortable outdoor living.
It is a perfect family home ready to be enjoyed or could make a wonderful holiday home.
Amenities• Mains electricity
• Borehole 76m deep
• Solar panels for hot water
• Soakaway septic tank
• Alarm system pre installed
• Automatic gates
• Automatic irrigation all new pipework
Location14km to the beach of Armação da Pêra
8kms to Algoz with all amenities
12km to the historic town of Silves with all amenities
9km to golf at Amendoeira
50km to Faro airport