• Garage and basement area: 94m²
• Plot: 420m²
• 3 bedrooms, 1 study, 4 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
• Constructed in 2005
• Quiet location with great views to the countryside
The Villa is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and is completely walled, fenced and gated. There is video entry system and a long cobblestone driveway descends to the basement garage. To the front of the property is a conservatory and adjacent is a small private courtyard. The gardens are easy to maintain, benefitting from an auto-irrigation system.
Ground floor level: Circular entrance hall with an impressive spiral staircase to the first floor and basement levels. The open-plan sitting and dining room, along with the modern fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops, have patio doors to a large balcony and panoramic views to the countryside and Monchique. There is a Study/4th bedroom and a guest shower room. The Master bedroom has floor to ceiling wardrobes and a full en-suite bathroom.
First floor level: There is an open-plan living space, fitted with a kitchenette and a ‘Juliet’ balcony. Bedroom 2 has an en-suite shower-room, bedroom 3 has use of a separate shower room. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. This suite also has its own private balcony, again with amazing views of the countryside.
Basement level: The basement and garage has been completely tiled, making this area very versatile. Use as an extra living space, games room or simply a garage. It also has a shower room, a door to the gardens and covered terraces. There is room for a small swimming pool within the gardens, to be installed if desired.
This property is charming, with many hidden features that enhance the natural light.
Amenities• Fogo Montanha log burner
• A/C – 3 in 1 throughout
• 2 kitchens – main on ground floor and kitchenette on 1st floor
• Internet, TV and telephone line
• Double glazing
• Security grills
• Solar for hot water and central heating – integrated system with Gas
• Water softener/purifier
• Garage – Floor to ceiling cupboards/wardrobes and sink
Location• Distance to sea: 3km
• Distance to Beach: 3.7km
• Dist. to Golf: 2.8km to Alto or 5km to Penina
• Dist. From Airport: 72km
• Dist. Nearest school: 1km
• Dist. Nearest town: 4km – Portimão