Charming cottage with pretty garden and separate agricultural terraces. Tranquil and private whilst
not isolated having a few neighbours in the area. Close to amenities. This is for a permanent home, holiday home or even a guest rental could work.
• Living area 110m²
• Plot size 4120m²
• Year of construction Pre 1951, Renovation 2019
• 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, one en-suite
• Double glazing
• Storage shed
• Water tank
This lovely cottage has been renovated to become a simple but comfortable home. South facing with a beautiful view over the garden to the sea in the distance.
There are some independent terraces on the land below the house that can be used for vegetable growing or left natural.
With some furniture remaining this would make an ideal getaway or beautiful small home ready to move into and enjoy the peace.
• Open plan living room and dining room
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Double bedroom en-suite
• 2 double bedrooms
• Large bathroom
• Outdoor terrace
• Mains electricity
• Rainwater filtrated system
• Borehole license available for renewal
• Municipal water requested
• Spring water on terraces, not always running
• Soakaway septic tank
• Underfloor heating in part of en-suite bathroom, electric
• Electric boiler for hot water
6km to Marmelete with cafes, multibank, minimarket, school
12km to Monchique with all amenities including fresh market
29km to west coast beaches
33km to south coast beaches
19km to golf course
90km to Faro airport
Note: The energy certificate does not reflect the fact that the house has since been renovated.