• Living area 126 m², construction area 142 m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite
• Natural pond
• Borehole for the entire water supply
• Quiet location
The large plot consists of two separate plots and is completely fenced. The owner bought the adjoining property at that time, so that nothing can be built in the immediate neighborhood. The plots can also be shared again.
The driveway to the house is surrounded on the left and right by flowering shrubs and palms and leads directly to the carport with adjoining storage room. Right next to the carport is the barbecue area.
The front area of the plot has an automatic irrigation system. The water comes from the borehole, which is also used for the house water. Thus, no water costs.
Around the house runs a small terrace with a separate courtyard which is also accessible from the living area. The country house has a spacious kitchen with separate entrance and a partially covered terrace and access to the roof terrace.
The living area leads on one side to two bedrooms sharing a large bathroom, on the other side to the master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom. This bedroom is adjoined to the extra room with a small gallery, which is used as a library.
The second/adjacent plot consists in a large pond with fish and frogs surrounded by a big lawn.
The house has great potential as a family residence, or as a perfect holiday home. Do not miss this opportunity and book a visit with us.
Amenities• Very quiet area
• Extra parking available in front of the villa
• Fridge freezer
• Washing machine
• Air conditioning in living room
• Heating System
• Heated outdoor shower
• Small photovoltaik panels
• 120 meter deep borehole -> no water costs
• Roof terrace
• Auto Irrigation in the landscaped part of the garden
• Outdoor Lighting
Location• Distance to sea 10 km
• Distance to beach 15 km
• Distance to school 3 km german school Silves, 6 km international school Lagoa,
• Distance to airport 70 km
• Distance to golf 3 km
• Distance to town 6 km