A comfortable and economical country home, in São Marcos da Serra, built to a high standard, sitting on top of a hill with wonderful views all around, neighbours not too distant and a short drive to towns and coast.
• Living area 123m²
• Plot size 5.920m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus guest toilet
• Construction year 2006
• Foundation and electricity in place for above ground pool or space for pool construction subject to planning
• Seismic proof construction
This lovely airy house has been built with quality materials including a bespoke wood fitted kitchen and tremor proof foundations.
A covered terrace runs along the entire front providing a cool and relaxing outdoor space with views over rolling hills.
The land is mostly natural with some trees and a garden area to the side of the house where there is also a space to put a pool. Over the boundary there is a large lake which can be seen from the master bedroom.
The house is reached from the main road over a bridge to a short dirt track and an automatic gated entrance. There is plenty of parking space and a car port.
The house comprises three bedrooms, one en-suite and two sharing a Jack & Jill bathroom, large lounge/dining with patio doors, guest cloakroom and a large and lovely fitted kitchen.
This is a great home for anyone who likes to be in the countryside but with quick and easy access to the road to town. Whilst the road is not far away the living is still peaceful and secluded.
• Double glazing
• Mains electricity
• Central heating radiators by gas
• Gas water heating
• Borehole for water
• Septic tank
• Logburner in living room with chimney pipe in hall for extra heating
• Pre installed for air conditioning throughout
• Pre installed for central vacuum but no motor
• TV and Internet – excellent due to mast in vicinity
• Automatic irrigation
• Alarm system
• Automatic gates
• 12km to Messines with all amenities including market
• 30km to south coast beaches
• 58km to Faro airport