• Plot 2000m²
• 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 2 family bathrooms and guest WC
• Built 2003, renovated 2019
• Electric under floor heating in the en-suite bathroom
• Air conditioning/heating throughout
• Woodburning fire in living area and entrance hall
• 8x4m² swimming pool, new with new pump and filtration system
• Large garage with direct access to the house
This comfortable villa has been well thought out. It is spacious and full of light. Both house and garden have recently undergone refurbishment, the whole exterior has been repainted, the terrace has been paved, the garden landscaped and the pool replaced with a more modern tiled version as well as the en-suite being updated.
The house comprises on the ground floor an airy entrance hall with a door to the garage, under stair storage and three large bedrooms, one en-suite plus two dedicated family bathrooms. One bedroom is currently being used as a second living space opening onto the dining terrace, garden and pool. All bedrooms have patio doors directly to the garden and pool. The garage has a window and electricity and has been built in such a way as to be ready for conversion to a study if desired.
On the first floor a large fully fitted kitchen with pantry, a large landing incorporating office space and guest cloakroom and a huge open plan living area with several patio doors to the wrap around terrace. From here the views are spectacular across the hills to the sea.
It is a perfect family home ready to be enjoyed.
Amenities• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Solar panels for hot water
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors with fly screens
• Excellent internet
• Alarm system installed
• Automatic irrigation
• Fully fenced
• Ample parking
Location8km to Monchique with all amenities including supermarkets,
fresh market, schools, banks, doctors, dentists.
2km to Caldas de Monchique spa
24km to beaches
17km to golf at Morgado de Reguengos
80km to Faro airport