• Living area of 157 m²
• Construction year 1991
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
This very charming 3-bedroom house is situated in a quiet residential area close to the centre of Tavira and to the beach. The house is surrounded by beautiful terraces and a well-maintained garden with mature fruit trees, palms and bougainvillea and, despite being set within an urbanisation, has a very private feel. The first-floor terrace offers views of the Ria Formosa and the sea.
A private driveway off a quiet residential street leads up to a gate and onto the front yard with a carport. A wide path leads through the garden and around the house to the main entrance. This area has a good amount of space for sitting out, and a large, high-quality awning provides protection from the sun as well as from rain.
Entering the house through the solid wooden door you step into a small hall. The door to the right leads into a kitchen which thanks to windows on two sides is filled with light. The kitchen is fully fitted in a rustic-style and it still has the traditional vent above the hob. A door to the left leads into the dining area of the very spacious dining/lounge with its high ceilings, a marble surround open fireplace and two glass fronts opening onto a terrace.
A beautiful double door with inset mirrors connects the lounge with the entrance hall. An adjacent hallway leads us to the two ground floor bedrooms, one on either side, and a family bathroom with a bathtub. At the end of the hallway is a wooden staircase which leads first onto a landing, whose full-width window offers views of the garden, and then on to the first floor. From the top landing a door opens on to a terrace from where you can enjoy the view down to the coast. There is enough space for chairs and sun loungers, and a gazebo offers protection from the sun.
The main part of the first floor is occupied by a master bedroom, a dressing room and an en-suite bathroom. This area has the feel of a private apartment within the house.
The garage has been converted into a spacious modern kitchen with a dining area seating six to eight people comfortably. This is the perfect place for entertaining friends and family. Next to this area is a spacious storage room.
Amenities• Sea views from the first-floor terrace
• Well maintained garden with auto-irrigation
• Several terraces on three sides of the house
• High quality interior fittings including marble fireplace, polished stone floors, parquet floors
• Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and in the hallway
• Mains water, electricity and drainage
• Air-condition in all bedrooms and in the lounge
• Awnings on the terraces and on all ground floor windows
• Large modern kitchen and dining room in the converted garage
• Storage in basement and attic
• Private drive and carport
Location• Set in a quiet residential area within walking distance from the centre of Tavira
• 3 km to the sea, 500 metres from a shopping centre
• A 40-minute drive to Faro international airport
• 4 kilometres to nearest golf course