Comfortable home in the countryside, not isolated as there is a good mix of local and foreign neighbours. There are restaurants nearby and with the historic town of Silves to one side and the market town of Messines to the other this a very well located property.
• Living area 170m²
• Plot size 12.160m²
• 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and one en-suite plus guest toilet
• Renovation year 2015
• 9x4m pool, terrace and outdoor kitchen with barbecue
• Landscaped garden, cork and fruit trees
This lovely, well proportioned house sits elevated with lovely views to countryside and hills.
It is on a narrow strip with the land being mostly natural with cork trees along with some plum, apple, pear and orange trees. To the front is a large parking area and to the back is the pool terrace. Whilst there are neighbours to either side it is private and peaceful.
The house is reached from the small main road up a cobbled drive with beautiful landscaped gardens. There has been planning permission for a garage. One side is fenced and it is envisaged that a fence will be put up on the other side for extra privacy from the neighbouring property.
The house comprises three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one en-suite and two sharing a family bathroom, large lounge/dining with patio doors, guest cloakroom off the hallway and a spacious fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms have patio doors to the pool and there is a lot of storage space in the house.
This is a great family home for anyone who likes to be in the countryside but with quick and easy access to towns, golf, beaches and airport.
• Single glazing with aluminium shutters and fly screens
• Mains electricity and water
• Gas and electric water heating
• Borehole for irrigation water
• Septic tank
• Log burner in living room
• Reverse air conditioning throughout
• Satellite TV
• Automatic gates
• 8km to Messines with all amenities including market
• 12km to Silves
• 20km to south coast beaches
• 15km to golf courses
• 55km to Faro airport