• Constructed in 2007
• Underground private parking
• Communal swimming pool renovated January-February 2019
• Close to all amenities and beaches
This low-rise modern apartment block is ideally situated, as it is within walking distance to all amenities and golden sand beaches. There is a video entry system into the building and in the communal hallway is a lift and staircase to all floors.
Located on the first floor, this 3-bedroom apartment has a fully fitted modern kitchen with granite worktops and space enough for a breakfast table. The living-dining room has a small balcony that overlooks the communal swimming pool and BBQ area. All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room and a balcony overlooking the communal gardens. The two other double bedrooms share a family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and overhead shower. Within the hallway is a walk-in storage cupboard. There is air-conditioning – heating and cooling throughout.
The apartment benefits from having 2 huge open underground parking spaces. There is permission to ‘close in’ and lock for more security and storage if desired.
This would make a super holiday retreat or equally as a rental investment.
A rental licence is currently in progress.
Amenities• Communal elevator and stairs
• Video entry and intercom
• Double glazing
• Electric blinds
• Outdoor lighting
• AC throughout
• Electric oven
• Gas hob
• Extractor fan
• Fridge freezer
• Washing machine
• Internet, TV and telephone
• Central vacuum system
• Outdoor lighting
• Communal swimming pool
• Communal poolside shower
• Communal BBQ area
• Communal gardens
• Private underground parking spaces x 2
• Plus extra parking in parking bays in the street
• Gas water heater
• Mains electric, water & drainage
• Mains gas
Location• Distance to sea: 1.5km
• Distance to beach: 2km – Praia Três irmãos
• Dist. to golf: 1km - Alto
• Dist. from airport: 73km
• Dist. nearest school: 2km – Alvor or 5km Portimão
• Dist. nearest town: 2km – Alvor or 2.9km to Portimão commercial centre