This lovely 3 bedroom villa with pool is pleasantly located in a small and quiet neighbourhood close to golf, beach, town and local restaurants. The property sits in a generous and private plot within a quiet cul-de-sac with lovely countryside views.
• Living area 166m² plus large terraces
• Plot 2580m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms and an en-suite
• Built 1995, new bathrooms 2018 and new kitchen 2019
• Air conditioning throughout
• Woodburner in living area plus heat wafers throughout
• 10x5m swimming pool
This attractive villa sits among just a few other properties in a cul-de-sac. It is nice and private having a long driveway and large garden with planted hedges all around. There are some orange trees and plenty of land for further cultivation if desired. A pool and barbecue terrace enhance the outdoor living in the sunshine and the roof terrace gives views over the countryside to the sea.
The house comprises an entrance hall leading left, to three good size bedrooms, one en-suite plus two family bathrooms, straight ahead to the open-plan living and dining room and on the right to a spacious and light kitchen with its own entrance. Outside the kitchen door is a door to the garage where there is a special utility space for the washing machine etc. All bedrooms and the open-plan area have patio doors to a large and partly covered wrap-around terrace.
It is a perfect family home ready to be enjoyed or could make a wonderful holiday home.
• Mains electricity and water
• Solar panels for hot water
• Photo voltaic panels
• Septic tank
• Double glazed tilt and turn windows with grills and shutters
• Alarm system
• Automatic gates and video entry
12km to Alvor with all amenities and private hospital
9kms to Mexilhoeira Grande with schools
12km to beach at Alvor
7km to golf at Penina
76km to Faro airport