• Living area: 200m² Ground floor + 200m² Lower ground floor
• Plot: 93,000m²
• 3 bedrooms on the ground floor + 2 bedrooms on the lower floor
• Constructed in 2003
• 6x12m illuminated saltwater heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi, installed 2008
• Beautiful quiet location
The Quinta is completely private, as the land is totally fenced and has electric gates to the Villa driveway. The owners bought extra plots of land to ensure privacy and now the total plot measures 9.3ha. The lake provides water that is pumped to irrigate the mature gardens and there is borehole water that services the Villa.
Ground floor level: Entrance hall with storage, Guest cloakroom, spacious open-plan living room with an amazing cupola ceiling, archway to dining area and fully fitted kitchen. There are 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms and terraces.
The converted garage and basement now consist of a large art studio with separate WC, open-plan living, dining and fully fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms, one is en-suite and a guest bathroom.
There are numerous terraces covered and uncovered to dine al-fresco and the swimming pool with Jacuzzi can be used all year round, as both can be heated. All 5 bedrooms and living areas have terraces overlooking the gardens and countryside. Fabulous panoramic views can be appreciated from the roof terrace. This is a perfect family home with the added bonus of flexible accommodation for when family or friends wish to visit.
Amenities• Electric/automatic entrance gates
• Double glazing
• Manual Shutters and blinds
• Security grills
• Fly screens
• Outdoor lighting
• Fogo Montanha log burner x 2
• A/C – 3 in 1 throughout
• Internet, TV and Telephone
• Solar for hot water
• Borehole water – no water bills
• Sceptic tank
• Bottled Gas (for Hob)
Location• Distance to sea: 15km
• Distance to Beach: 15km
• Dist. To Golf: 3.5km to Morgado or 8km to Penina
• Dist. From Airport: 72.6km
• Dist. Nearest school: 12km
• Dist. Nearest town: 12km – Portimão, 17km to Silves or Monchique.