This peacefully located property looks over many hectares of tree-shaded land perfect for horses. It makes a great family home and with a rural tourism license in progress and close to Almodôvar with most amenities it could also generate an income.
• Living area 187m² Construction 322m²
• Plot size 261.500m²
• Year of construction 1977 Renovated 2017
• 4 bedrooms plus two in loft
• 4 bathrooms, 3 en-suite
• Double garage with car pit
• 12 paddocks with electric tape and automatic water
• 8 x 4 Swimming pool
This traditional style house has had a quality renovation inside and out. There is beautiful attention to detail in the bathrooms, the floor tiles, the lighting, and fittings.
The land is gently undulating and scenic. There are a variety of fruit trees dotted around the garden and in the meadows/paddocks, many olives. Access is from a tarmac road to a short dirt track. The main road is also easily and quickly reached which makes travel to Lisbon or the Algarve simple.
Due to the location and layout of the house it would make good guesthouse, B&B accommodation or equestrian family home. There is space enough for at least 20 horses.
• Entrance hall with office space
• Large lounge
• Kitchen diner with two pantries
• 2 bedrooms with en-suite
• Family bathroom
• Anteroom to loft
• Very spacious loft with two bedrooms and possibility to convert to an apartment
• Independently reached bedroom with en-suite
• Mains electricity
• Borehole, well and mains water
• Soakaway septic tank
• Reverse air conditioning
• Woodburning fire
• Oil fired central heating with radiators
• Internet and satellite TV
• Two solar water heaters one for each end of house
• Double glazing, shutters, and fly screens
15km to Almodôvar with amenities and school
75km to beaches
95km to Faro airport