● Plot Size 765m²
● Year of Construction 2008
● 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
● Stunning Pool area with Jacuzzi
● Close to Amenities
This beautiful villa has been designed with light, space and luxury in mind. The interior has open plan living and spacious rooms. The pool and terrace areas were created with ultimate luxury and style.
Entering the property through the front door you are greeted with a large entrance hall and open plan wooden staircase. The entrance hall has a feature brick wall and Santa Catarina floor tiles. Down a few steps takes you to the open plan lounge and dining room with patio doors giving views across the countryside to the Monchique mountains. The fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar is incorporated into this room and has a door leading out to the barbecue terrace. The lounge has a newly installed 'Ravelli' pellet burner and as with the rest of the villa, central heating radiators and air conditioning. This modern open plan room has the charm of traditional Portugal with the wooden vaulted ceiling and traditional floor tiles. On the ground floor are two double guest bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and laminate wooden flooring, both have patio doors leading out to the gardens and share a guest bathroom. There is also a WC on this floor.
Up the stylish wooden staircase is a mezzanine floor that could be used as a home office. Leading off this room are two more double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a guest bathroom.
In the basement area of the stylish home is a cinema room with projector and large screen, decorated in Moroccan style with bright colours and comfortable seating and has patio doors leading out to the terraced pool. This level also has a guest bathroom and a laundry room.
The swimming pool and terraces of this home are the main feature and gives this property a hedonistic feeling to enjoy the hot summer days and balmy summer nights. A Roman arch with cascading water, a swim up bar, a Jacuzzi and a four-posted sunbed complete this amazing home.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with manual shutters and fly screens in lounge and kitchen
• Solar panels for hot water, Jacuzzi and radiators
• Air conditioning throughout
• Alarm system
• Pellet burner in lounge
• Cinema room
• Fibre optic wi-fi
• Phone line and satellite T.V.
• Pre-installed central vacuum
• 66m² illuminated infinity salt water pool with cascading waterfall
• Outdoor shower
• Auto-irrigated easy to maintain gardens with some fruit trees
• Automatic entrance gate with parking on driveway for 3 cars
• All mains utilities
Location• Walking distance (500m) into the village of Algoz with mini markets, banks, post office service, restaurants, cafés, bars, shops, newsagents, beautician, church, school, and monthly farmers market.
• Located on an urbanisation with fitness centre, tennis court and restaurant
• Just 9 km to the closest blue flag beaches of Galé, Coelho, Evaristo and Castelo
• A 5-minute drive to Algarve shopping centre with large supermarket, shops and cinema plus warehouse shops and garden centres
• 5 km to the nearest golf course at Amendoeira, Alcantarilha
• 40 km to Faro international airport.