• Living area 270m²
• Construction area 535m²
• Plot 565m²
• 4+2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
• Built in 2002
• Walled and gated with huge double garage
The villa is situated on a quiet urbanization with little traffic as there is no through road. It has been kept in excellent condition and comes with all furniture so is ready to move into and set up home immediately.
There is a vast garage space at ground level which incorporates a kitchenette with washing machine and a storage room. Both the first and second storey can be accessed via an interior stairway.
The first level comprises an open plan living room, dining and kitchen with French doors to the terrace which runs the length of the house. Four large bedrooms with access to terrace front or back and two bathrooms, one with a Jacuzzi bath.
The second level was a games room, office and bathroom but has been converted to an independent apartment. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a replica of the downstairs living, dining and kitchen. There is a terrace with a small laundry room.
At ground level is a barbecue area and terrace all around along with a walled garden (not planted). There is a possibility to put a pool in this area.
Because of the layout of the main front door onto the stairway and two interior front doors this can be kept the way it is now as a home with annex and possible rental income or easily become one large family home.
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Water heating by gas
• Double glazing and shutters
• Air conditioning in bedrooms and living areas
• Phone entry
• Automatic gates
• 2 x Electric log burners
• TV and internet available
• 2 x Electricity and water meter
• Walking distance to Algoz which has all amenities including good restaurants
• 5km to the Algarve shopping mall
• 10km to the beaches of Galé or Armação de Pêra
• 6km to Amendoeira golf and 10km to Silves golf
• 48km to Faro airport