• Plot 221,900m²
• 5 bedrooms one en-suite plus three family bathrooms
• 100m² extension in progress
• Built 2007
• Above ground pool inserted into decking
• Lapsed approval for vineyard
• Four car garage with workshop
This well kept country house is light and spacious with wonderful views from all points. There was an approved plan to create a vineyard and apparently the land is perfect for this. (It has lapsed but could be reinstated) There are also 3 lakes with carp, walking pathways over the land, observation platforms for wildlife watching and a tranquil atmosphere.
An extension is in progress which could be several extra bedrooms and bathrooms or an independent annex.
The house comprises on the ground floor a large open plan modern kitchen, dining and living area with lots of windows and glass doors to the outdoor terraces and views. A long hallway gives way to a study and four bedrooms on the right, three contemporary family bathrooms on the left and a small bedroom with en-suite at the end. All bedrooms have doors to the terrace. There is also a spacious utility room near the kitchen. Under the house is a huge double garage and large workshop. There are dog kennels at the end of a tree-lined driveway.
This is a property for relaxation away from it all while being within easy distance of restaurants, golf, towns and beaches. It would make a wonderful rural tourism retreat or home for an extended family or lots of guests.
Amenities• Mains electricity
• Water from borehole with decalcification filter and 40,000lt deposit
• 3 soakaway wastewater tanks
• Double glazed windows and terrace doors
• Good internet and TV via internet
• Automatic entrance gate
• Reverse air conditioning with a heat inverter pump
Location14km to Monchique
7km to Portimão with every amenity
3km to Rasmalho and several restaurants
15km to beaches
10km to golf at Morgado de Reguengos
70km to Faro airport