• Plot Size 10.000 m²
• 6+1 bedrooms, 5 en-suite
• Main House and Guest Wing all on One Level
• Sold Fully Furnished & Equipped
• Originally an Old Manor House from the 1800’s
• Beautifully Renovated with many Details
This beautifully renovated old manor house has been immaculately designed with two 'wings' so that one part can be used for owners living space and the other part can be rented for tranquil holiday lets. Alternately the whole house would make a lovely country home for a large family and is centrally located in the Algarve just a few minutes’ drive to the market town of Loulé.
Entering the property through automatic gates you have driveways to both entrances of this double property with garage and turnaround.
The east (guest) wing is the older part of the property and has some steps taking you to the principal covered terrace. Through the front door is a hallway leading to 4 en-suite bedrooms (1 currently used as a laundry) and the living room with wood stove and gallery. This room could incorporate a kitchenette giving the guest part total independence from the main house. Even though an older property the ceilings and doorways are high.
The west wing is the owners’ part of the house which has its own entrance into the huge bright lounge. This wing has a large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a guest bedroom with en-suite and the 7th bedroom currently used as a home study. The rustic designed country kitchen – diner has a door to the guest wing linking the 2 parts of the property. The main house has its own private terrace with barbecue and bread/pizza oven.
The grounds of this magnificent home have a stone pillar walkway leading to a 12x6m pool with ample terraces and outdoor kitchen. There are plentiful palm trees and lush green lawn, fruit trees, ancient olive trees and ivy-covered pagodas, a man-made river with wooden bridge and circulating water, a golf bunker, a pond and many iron sculptures, it is a true paradise.
This unique property offers multiple seating places with outstanding possibilities for al-fresco dining & entertaining with magnificent views of the garden and the beautiful rural surroundings.
Amenities• Two separate entrance doors
• Gas central heating radiators in all rooms
• Wood stove and fireplace
• PVC double glazed windows with UVA protection in wood effect
• Fly screens
• Laundry & storage
• Alarm system
• 12x6 m pool with outdoor shower (hot & cold)
• Outdoor kitchen, pool house
• Borehole + cistern, no water costs
• Automatic irrigation system
• Garage & workshop
Location• Distance to the sea: 13.5 km
• Distance to the beach: 16 km
• Distance to Loulé town: 3.2 km
• Distance to the nearest golf course: 10.8 km
• Distance to Faro airport: 20.9 km
• Distance to the nearest school: 4.9 km