The 'Herdade dos Duques' estate with a total area of 74 hectares, is located in the region of Évora, in the heart of the Alentejo Region, 2 hours from the city of Lisbon.
Évora (São Mamede, Sé, São Pedro e Santo Antão)
• Total Area - 740,000m² (74ha)
• 18ha of vineyard
• 10ha of olive grove
• 600m² agricultural pavilion
• Habitation construction authorization for up to 300m²
The estate consists of: 18.33 hectares of vineyards in full production with drip irrigation, 10 hectares of olive groves of high quality, 7 hectares without produce, as well as the remaining hectares of land, which could provide another type of agriculture. It also has an agricultural pavilion with 600m² and permission to build a property of up to 300m².
The morphology of the terrain is flat, wavy and curved. The property comprises several artesian wells, ponds of water with sufficient flow for consumption of the vineyard. The estate also allows for expansion of the vineyard.
The type of grape varieties of the 18 hectares of vineyard, are broken down as follows:
• Alicante with 2.04 hectares planted in 2015
• Syrah with 2.26 hectares planted in 2016 and 2017
• Touriga Nacional with 2 hectares planted 2017
• Touriga Franca with 2 hectares planted 2017
• Alicante with 2 hectares planted 2018
• Aragonese with 1.55 hectares planted 2018
There are still 6.44 hectares of old vines, which were uprooted in 2019 after the harvest and in 2020 will be replanted and distributed with the following grape varieties:
• Trincadeira with 2.15 hectares
• Castelão 2.15 hectares
• Touriga Franca with 2.15 hectares
It has very good access.
Excellent investment, considered in the medium term, in a specific region, where this type of offer is scarce.