• Plot Size 5,960m²
• Year of Construction from 1998 in stages, completion 2017
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite, 1 WC plus 2 movable Cabanas
• Tranquil Location with fantastic wide open panoramic views
• Has Potential to Rent out!
• Ecological land: no further building allowed to the property
This amazing, rare to find and very charming property enjoys a fantastic elevated location in the hills of Goldra with wide open views to the countryside. The access is by a small tarmac road and just a few meters of a country track.
It boasts 3 separate dwellings allowing the owner to live in one part and rent out the 2 bedroom annex and studio to friends & family and others. There are also 2 wooden movable Cabanas on the property ideal to rent out only to friends and family.
The house was constructed by the current owners with Belgian quality insulation and wooden finishes and extended over the years. Automatic gates lead you through a driveway bordered with palm trees to the carport and parking area:
The property consists of the following:
• The Main House - has a living/dining room, an equipped kitchen with pantry, one en-suite bedroom, a WC and a south facing poolside.
• The Annex - offers a living room with kitchenette, one bedroom, one bathroom as well as a mezzanine bedroom. The annex has a poolside terrace plus a private terrace with barbecue and panoramic views.
• The Studio Apartment - consists of a living room with kitchenette and a bedroom through a curtained off room and a bathroom with walk-in shower. It has a covered terrace and a side terrace. Adjacent to the studio are 2 storage rooms with scope for further living areas.
• The Cabanas have a living room with kitchenette and a bathroom in one of the wooden structures and a double bedroom in the other with a sunbathing terrace and decking.
The heated walk-in swimming pool is surrounded by ample sunbathing terraces. The grounds are auto irrigated with many fruit trees. There are some storage sheds, herbs and flowering shrubs with the tall palm trees taking presidency, this home is very special indeed. The vendor has fenced in the largest usable area of the plot. The property has more land outside of the fence (approximately one third more) with shrubs and trees which is mostly flat.
The property was designed for a retired couple to live in the main house and have family and friends visiting enjoying a separate private accommodation, to rent out a part and also offering treatments and massages.
As this property is already at the limit (and no more) of the construction size allowed in this protected area, no further building, extensions or annexes would get planning permission, nor rental license.
The existing building is all registered and legal.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with thermal protection and fly screens
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• Under floor heating in main house by heat pump
• Heated Illuminated pool with manual cover
• Separate annex and studio apartment
• 2 wooden chalets for guests
• Borehole 400 meters deep with 30,000 litre cistern
• Water softener
• Auto-irrigated gardens
• Automatic entrance gate with intercom
• Fully fenced plot
• Internet, phone line, satellite TV
Location• 10 km to the coast and 16 km to beaches
• 4 km to Loulé town and schools
• 8.5 km to the nearest golf course at Laranjal
• 16 km to Faro airport