This is town living at its best, wonderful views, small business, all amenities, great home space, natural green countryside on the doorstep, relaxing but exciting! A great opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Monchique town, surrounded by some of the finest nature the Algarve has to offer.
• Living area 96m² plus bar area 40m²
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + 1 WC
• Completely renovated recently
• Bar with kitchenette, storage, staff room and male/female WC
• Roof terrace
This light and spacious townhouse has been superbly renovated using top of the range products and bespoke carpentry. There is no need for heating or cooling as the special windows and insulation help to maintain an ambient temperature and at the same time, eliminate noise from the street and neighbours.
From the ground floor entrance there is a stairway to the open plan living room, guest toilet and a lovely kitchen with fabulous wooden counter tops. From here is a door to a small walled terrace. On the third floor there is a single bedroom, a double bedroom and a super spacious bathroom. Also on this floor is a door to the roof terrace with amazing views of the town, country and mountains. Currently reached via a ladder but planned into the design is a wooden stairway.
The bar is on the ground floor and can be purchased for an additional €80,000. It has it’s own entrance from the street thereby keeping it completely separate from the house. It has been decorated in a retro/vintage style and is currently run as a tapas and wine bar.
This is an amazing opportunity to have a beautiful home with a thriving business attached in a perfect location.
• Double glazing with heat reflection
• Mains electricity, water and drainage
• Solar water heating with booster to maintain heat when lacking sun
• TV and Internet
• Pre installed for air conditioning in bar
• Specially insulated walls against sound and hot/cold weather
• In Monchique with all amenities including market, schools and public indoor and outdoor swimming pools
• 30km to south coast beaches and larger towns
• 80km to Faro airport