• Living area: 49 m²
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (en-suite)
• Construction: 2020
• Traditional style, modern fittings
• Old town, castle-area location
Located in the picturesque streets of the old town, near the castle and Pousada hotel, this is a delightful property that combines modern comforts and traditional features.
Designed by renowned architect, Aida Correia, this small but perfectly formed townhouse makes maximum use of the available space. The living area and fully equipped modern kitchen are on the first floor, under the vault of a ‘Quatro Águas’ roof. They open onto a private, sun-filled roof terrace from which you can see the rooves of the old town. On the ground floor, there is the bedroom, bathroom with shower, understairs storage and a small courtyard at the front of the house, which acts as a lightwell, whilst ensuring privacy. A solar panel is fitted to roof to provide constant hot water.
The property already has a rental licence (AL) so can be used as an investment for rental income or would be ideal as a holiday home or ‘pied-à-terre’ in Tavira.
• Air conditioning
• Fully fitted modern kitchen
• Energy certificate – ‘A’ rating
• Mains electricity and water
• Solar panel for hot water
• Free, on-street parking nearby
• Private terrace with roof top view
• Distance to sea: 3 km
• Nearest beach: Ferry to Ilha de Tavira (1 km), Praia do Arraial (5 km)
• Nearest golf: Benamor (6.5 km)
• Faro airport: 35 km
• Tavira town centre: 400m