Located in the historic centre of Lagos this 3-bedroom property, with roof terrace is under construction. Within walking distance of beach, shops, restaurants and the award-winning Lagos marina, the property is highly sought-after.
• Living area 122m²
• Construction area 189m²
• Sea Views
• 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms and one office
• Roof Terrace
This well situated 3 storey townhouse currently under construction. Boasting a quaint roof terrace with sea views and views over the historic city rooftops of Lagos.
The ground floor will consist of a living room, WC, dining area, kitchen and laundry plus patio with a total useful area of 53.45m².
The first floor consists of a master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite plus the second bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a total floor area of 46.50m².
The second floor will consist of a third bedroom and office with a total floor area of 27.25m². This floor will also have a terrace of 19.75m². From this level you can access a 31m² roof terrace where you can relax in an elevated position and enjoy the views. Solar panels will also be installed on this level.
Regarding the materials/finishes, nothng has been decided at this stage and the buyer can still choose them, as long as they are within time and budget limits.
This house will have some fiscal (Tax) benefits because the house is located in the Urban Reabilitation Area of Lagos, details* are as follows:
• After being finished the first owner will not pay council tax for 5 years with the possibility to renovate for an additional 5 years (total 10 years)
• The first buyer (if the house is going to be registered as permanent habitation), will not pay the IMT (purchase tax). The purchase tax for buying a house of 595.000€ is 6%. So, the purchaser will be saving 35.000€
*Details will need to be checked for any changes at the time of purchase
• Solar Panels
• Pre installation for air conditioning units
• Electric underfloor heating
• Double Glazing