• Plot Size 5000m²
• Year of Construction 1976, Renovation 2010
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Tranquil Location
• Walking Distance to Restaurant
Set in the peaceful countryside yet not isolated, this charming villa is a real gem. Just a few minutes’ drive to Tunes with rail link to Lisbon and all amenities and 20 minutes’ drive to beaches. The property is set over one level, perfect for retirement or a holiday home in the sun.
Entering the property through automatic gates you are greeted by a turning circle around a majestic palm tree and mature gardens with pine trees giving plenty of shade.
Through the front door you enter the lounge which has patio doors leading out to the covered barbecue terrace and pool area. The lounge has air conditioning and a wood burning fireplace and the flooring is original terracotta tiles, through an archway is the dining area.
Off the lounge is the fully renovated modern kitchen finished in smart white & grey with granite worktops and lighted glass front cabinets, an archway leads through to a laundry room.
The kitchen is big enough for another dining room and has a door leading out to the terrace and pool.
On this side of the villa is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views out to the pretty garden.
Off the lounge on the other side is a small hallway with storage cupboards and two more double bedrooms with air conditioning, including the master bedroom which has its own en-suite bathroom with walk in shower decorated with mosaic tiles. All three bedrooms have original parquet solid wooden floors. There is also a family bathroom with bathtub & walk in shower.
On the opposite side of the large 14 x 6m salt water swimming pool is another stylishly decorated covered terrace, a full bathroom, an outdoor shower and a large storage room big enough to convert to extra living space if desired.
Behind this storage room, through a gate is another large plot of land belonging to this property. From the lounge terrace is steps leading up to the roof terrace giving lovely views across the treetops to the Algarve countryside.
The villa enjoys many terraces (sunny and shaded), lush lawns, flowering shrubs, mature trees and some fruit trees, all auto-irrigated.
Although this traditional home was built in 1976 is was renovated in 2010 with new electrics, new PVC plumbing, new kitchen, en-suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes in bedrooms, turning circle and manicured gardens.
Amenities• Air conditioning in lounge and 2 bedrooms
• Solid wooden floors in bedrooms
• Fully fitted modern kitchen
• Laundry room
• Saltwater illuminated pool with outdoor shower
• Wood burning fireplace
• Wall mounted wafer heaters
• Borehole with cisterna (holding tank)
• Water filter and softener
• Solar panels for hot water as gas boiler back-up
• Original features including wooden windows with shutters
• Original hexagonal terracotta floor tiles in lounge
• Internet, phone line, satellite TV
• Storage room
• Auto-irrigated mature gardens
• Automatic entrance gate and turning circle
Location• Just a 5-minute drive to Tunes with rail link to Lisbon and all Algarve, Tunes has supermarkets, banks, restaurants, post office, cafés, newsagents, pharmacies, a medical centre, petrol station, school, church and much more...
• 400 meters, a 5 minute' walk to a local restaurant where locals and ex-pats gather with some music evenings
• 7 km to Paderne with all amenities and castle
• 20 minutes’ drive to beaches in Albufeira
• 14 minutes’ drive to Algarve shopping centre with cinema and warehouse stores, DIY shops and garden centres
• 15 minutes’ drive to the closest golf course at Amendoeira
• 35 minutes’ drive via A22 motorway to Faro international airport