• Plot Size 5000m²
• Year of Construction 1995, Renovated 2006
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite, 1 WC
• Close to shops and restaurants
• Lush beautiful garden
This traditional Portuguese villa is set among the vineyards famous in this area and is very close to the town of Guia with shopping and restaurants. The house has a cosy charm with modern home comforts such as central heating and top-quality windows. The exceptional manicured gardens give the property privacy while enjoying the sea view in the distance.
There are 2 entrance gates, one to the front of the house and garage with ample parking in the driveway and one entrance gate to the gardens and pool area.
Through the front door you have an entrance hall leading through to the new kitchen, lounge and dining areas all with doors out to the terraced pool with south facing views to the ocean. Along a hallway are 3 bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and one with patio doors out to a covered terrace with garden views. Off the entrance hall is a home office (or forth bedroom) and a WC.
The villa has a large laundry room beside the south facing bedroom which could convert to an en-suite bathroom and dressing room. A single car garage is next to it.
The heated (by solar) pool is set on the sunny side of the house with calçada terraces and a built-in barbecue. To the side of the house is a handy storage room.
The beautiful gardens are what make this home so spectacular with many varieties of fruit trees, flowering shrubs, lush lawns and palm trees. The plot is completely fenced.
A perfect home and also ideal to rent out.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with UVA protection
• Manual shutters and fly screens
• New kitchen fitted in 2017
• Polished Santa Catarina floor tiles throughout
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• Central heating radiators (by gas deposit - 1000 kg)
• Wood burning fireplace in lounge
• Heated pool and barbecue area
• Borehole with cisterna
• Auto-irrigated gardens
• Automatic entrance gates and garage
• Satellite TV Wi-Fi, telephone line
Location• Just 1.2 km into the town of Guia
• 5.5 km to the coast
• 7.2 km to the nearest blue flag beaches
• 2 km to a large shopping centre, cinema and warehouse stores
• 41 km to the airport
• 6.3 km to the nearest golf course
• 1.4 km to the nearest school