Exquisitely restored and modernized by the present owners this 4 bedroomed, 4-bathroom property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Situated on a large elevated plot, there are wonderful panoramic countryside views from all rooms and terraces. An ideal location and perfect as a permanent residence or investment property
• PRICE PROMOTION
• Living area: 227.50m²
• Plot size: 5200m²
• 4 bedrooms – all en-suite
• Constructed in 1973; Renovated in 2015 & 2016
• Not overlooked by neighbours – quiet location
• Rooms are all on one level
This traditional Portuguese style property has an extensively modernized interior, with new insulated pipes, all the way to the main road. There are two sets of automatic electric gates to the ‘In & Out’ long cobblestone driveway, double carport, double garage and the sympathetically designed landscaped Mediterranean gardens.
A small flight of stairs ascends to the villa, which is on one level. The entrance hall leads into the open-plan living space; dining area, living room and stunning kitchen, with a centralised breakfast bar, electric hob and a separate large gas ring.
Patio doors lead out to the wide terrace, with southern views to the gardens and private swimming pool.
All 4 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and 3 have fitted wardrobes.
An exterior staircase ascends to the roof terrace, with panoramic views to the distant coastline of Alvor, Monchique mountains and neighbouring properties.
This is a luxury property located in a prestigious urbanisation. An ideal family home, holiday retreat or property investment.
• Pellet burner heating – highly efficient
• Daiken – 3 in 1 Air conditioning throughout
• German ‘tilt and turn/slide’ triple glazing with inset venetian blinds
• 12 x 5m heated swimming pool
• Solar for hot water
• Pool heating – Solar induction pipes
• Recessed led lighting
• Dist. Nearest town: 8km – Portimão or Alvor
• Distance to Beach: 8.5km - Alvor
• Dist. To Golf: 3.5km - Penina
• Nearest school: 18.7km – Noble International School
• Dist. From Airport: 72.7km