• Plot Size 935m²
• Year of Construction 1981
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Close to Marina, Golf and Beach
• In Tranquil Cul-de-Sac
This spacious villa is located in a quite area of Vilamoura within walking distance to the award-winning marina and beaches, shops and restaurants. The property backs up to a green of one of Vilamoura's 5 famous golf courses. With a private pool and mature gardens this villa would suit someone looking to invest in a rental property or have a luxury holiday home.
Entering the property off a cul-de-sac you have a long driveway for parking. Through the front door you are greeted with a two-story entrance hall with marble stairs leading to the first floor.
A door takes you through to the classical lounge with wood burning fireplace and dining area separated by an archway. Patio doors lead out to a front covered terrace with views across the mature manicured gardens.
From the dining area a door leads through to the fully fitted kitchen with pantry and laundry.
Along a hallway is a huge bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sliding doors leading out to the garden, terrace and pool. Another bedroom currently being used as an office shares the family bathroom.
Also, on the ground floor is another double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a WC and a storage cupboard.
Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, both with air conditioning and patio doors leading out to terraces. The front bedroom looks over the pretty garden and cul-de-sac, the other terrace looks over the pool to the golf green and trees. These two bedrooms share a 'Jack & Jill' bathroom. The property also has a single car garage.
The grounds of this wonderful home boast mature trees and shrubs, lush green lawns, covered terraces, barbecue terrace and of course a glorious swimming pool.
Amenities• Double glazed windows
• Air conditioning in first floor bedrooms
• Underfloor heating throughout by electric
• Wood burning fireplace in lounge
• Illuminated saltwater pool with pre-installation for heating
• Brick built barbecue
• Internet, phone line, satellite T.V.
• Office – fifth bedroom
• All mains utilities
• Auto-irrigated garden
• Fruit trees including orange, lemon, olive
Location• A 20-minute walk to Vilamoura marina and beach.
• Close to all amenities and golf courses of Vilamoura
• 25-minute drive to Faro international airport
• 8 km to Vilamoura international school