• Plot 2860 m²
• Terraces 94,6 m²
• 3 bedrooms, all en- suite
• Built before 1951, complete renovation 2010
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Sea views from the roof terrace
The now L-shaped, single story house has been completely renovated and enlarged and a large open living and dining area with kitchen was created in the original part.
In the adjoining new area, there is the guest toilet as well as the 3 bedrooms, all fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a freestanding bathtub and a shower, the other two have a shower. Two of the bedrooms have access to the garden and pool.
The original house with its high, typically Portuguese wooden ceilings offers cosiness, lots of light and charm. A wood stove in the living area and underfloor heating throughout the house round this off. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and adjoins the utility room.
In the entrance to the living area there is another room which is used as an office.
The property has two access and offers sufficient parking space. The garden is easy to maintain with Mediterranean plants, shrubs, trees, an automatic irrigation system, and offers many design possibilities.
This Quinta style property is perfect as a permanent residence or as an investment in holiday rentals, as well as B&B.
Amenities• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fitted wardrobes in the bedrooms
• Air conditioning in the bedrooms
• Underfloor heating throughout the house
• Solar system for hot water
• 10 x 5 m pool
• Roof terrace
• Automatically irrigated garden
• 2 Automatic entrance gates
• Double glazed windows
• Alarm system
• Mains: electricity, water and sewage
Location• Distance to the next beach 2,5 km
• Distance to the next town 3.3 km
• Distance to the next golf course 6 km
• Distance to the international school Lagoa 6 km
• Distance to Faro airport 60 km