• Living Area 158m²
• Plot Size 1,153m²
• Year of Construction 2019
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite
• Walking distance to amenities
• Building allowance for further construction
This modern villa has been constructed to the highest standards with good insulation and quality fittings. Just a 20-minute walk into the quaint village of Paderne with all amenities including health centre and sports pavilion.
Entering the property, you have a bright entrance hall with stairs up to the first floor and a handy storage cupboard plus a WC. Through a doorway you enter the smart open plan living area incorporating a modern kitchen with island and laundry room to be fitted with white cupboards and granite counters.
The living area has three sliding doors opening out to the covered terraces and swimming pool.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom suite with deluxe bathroom, fitted wardrobes and balcony with countryside views over the beautiful surrounding hills. There are a further two bedrooms with large shared balcony and a luxury bathroom with walk-in shower.
The grounds include a swimming pool with outdoor shower and a carport for many cars.
Due to the many pre-installations of this property the price is very competitive for this quality of modern home.
• Double glazed windows with thermic cut and UV protection
• Electric shutters
• Pre-installation of air conditioning
• Pre-installation of solar heating
• Pre-installation of alarm and cameras system
• Pre-installation of central vacuum
• Pre-installation for fireplace in lounge
• New kitchen will be fitted without appliances
• All mains utilities
• 5 years' builders guarantee
• 1 km to the village of Paderne
• 9 km to the coast
• 14 km to the nearest beach (Falésia)
• 33 km to the airport (Faro)
• 2 km to the nearest school in Paderne
• 15 km to the nearest golf course (Pine Cliff's Sheraton)
This villa is walking distance to the centre of the village of Paderne, where you will find a bank, health centre, pharmacy, parish council, day centre for the elderly, sports hall, school, museum of Jornal Avezinha - one of the oldest in Portugal, museum of the accordion (very popular instrument in the Algarve), mini markets and traditional commerce. In Paderne there are pedestrian paths of unusual beauty leading to the Castle of Paderne, a Roman bridge and the Paderne river.