• 2280m² south-facing plot
• 4 bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms
• 6x12m salt water swimming pool
• Golf views from roof terrace
• Quiet location
This fabulous modern 4 bedroom villa with swimming pool, is situated within the renowned urbanization of Penina with its Championship Golf course. The property has a video entry system, automatic electric gates and CCTV.
Entering the property there is a huge parking area, plus a carport for at least two vehicles and a storage cupboard. The gardens are landscaped and have auto-irrigation. Extra trees and shrubs are currently being planted.
Inside the villa, is a large entrance hall with a picture window giving views to the courtyard. There is a separate hallway that leads to the kitchen, pantry and utility area. The kitchen is not yet fitted, so that the new owner can design with the developer, tailor-made to their own requirements.
The spacious living and dining room has double aspect patio doors opening to the terraces, courtyard, swimming pool and gardens. Adjacent to the living area is a guest WC.
In the bedroom wing are 4 en-suite double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to the gardens and pool.
The villa has air-conditioning, thermo-insulated walls, double glazing, centralized/individually operated electric blinds and laminate flooring with a 20-year guarantee.
An external staircase ascends to the roof terrace with panoramic views of the golf course and distant views to Alvor airfield.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Amenities• A/C – heating and cooling throughout
• Electric blinds throughout
• Pre-installed for fireplace in living room
• Pre-installed for Washing machine & Dishwasher
• Pre-installed for heated swimming pool
• 6x12m tiled salt-water illuminated swimming pool with shower
• Solar for hot water with Electric/gas backup
• Laminated wood floors with 20 years guarantee
Location• Nearest beach: 8km - Alvor
• Nearest golf: 1km – Penina, Henry Cotton Championship Golf course
• Nearest school: 8km
• Nearest town: 7km – Portimão
• Faro Airport: 72km – 50 minutes