• Fenced plot of 955 m²
• Under construction, to be finished in early 2019
• 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite)
• Basement to be used as office, family room or 4th bedroom
A fantastic opportunity to buy a contemporary villa in a quiet and green area on the edge of Tavira, just a few minutes from the old town, Benamor golf course and the beaches. The villa is still under construction and will be finished at the beginning of 2019, using top quality materials and appliances throughout the building.
All three bedrooms are en-suite and have their own terraces. Two of the bedrooms have pre-installations for small kitchens and external access and could therefore be used as independent studio apartments.
The living area with open plan kitchen is extremely spacious and filled with light. The whole house is very comfortable thanks to air-condition, excellent thermal and sound insulation and underfloor-heating.
The large basement room with good natural light would make a good office, a family room or a fourth bedroom.
The house offers plenty of space to relax, be it in the saltwater pool, the ground-level terraces or the two terraces on the first floor. The garden area will be ready for planting at the time of sale.
Amenities• Modern open plan kitchen with top quality appliances
• Large open plan living area
• Saltwater pool 8x4.5 metres
• Terrace and two roof terraces
• Three en-suite bedrooms with option to use as independent studios
• Good rental potential
• Guest bathroom
• Large basement room, useable as office, family room or fourth bedroom
• Large garage with automatic gate
• Parking spaces at rear of the house
• Fully fenced garden, prepared to be planted
• Auto irrigation
• Mains electricity
• Mains water and borehole
• 6,000 litre cistern
• Mains drainage
• Solar for hot water (pressurized)
• Underfloor heating
• Double glazing with thermal protection
• Electric shutters
• Sound system
• Central vacuum system
• Pre-installed alarm and video entry
Location• Exclusive urbanization
• Close to the centre of Tavira
• Quiet and safe
• Partial country views
• Access via quiet one-way street
• 5 km to the beach
• 6 km to nearest golf course
• 32 km to Faro international airport