• Plot size: 7920 m²
• 3 apartments with a total of 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
• Rebuilt in 1989, renovated in 2007
• Roof terrace with additional rooms
• Around 500 fruit trees
On the southern edge of Moncarapacho, within easy walking distance to the town centre and good access to the beaches, golf facilities and Faro airport, lies this country estate with a house of nearly 250 sqm living space and a 0.8 ha piece of land with around 500 trees including citrus, olive and loquat (nêspera). The house, which is currently divided into three apartments, one T4, one T2 and one T1, is in need of renovation and offers the opportunity for the use as a large family residence or a guesthouse.
The roof terrace offers great views of the surrounding countryside and the town of Moncarapacho which offers any facilities that one may need, from a food market to a post office, banks and, of course, fantastic cafés and restaurants including the well-known Antonio’s and Colibri, all within easy walking distance.
There are also two further rooms at roof level which could be converted into additional accommodation. An open water tank in the yard could be turned into a swimming pool.
A great opportunity for anyone who would like to restore a country house and run a fruit orchard in the centre of the Algarve.
Amenities• Roof terrace with panoramic views
• Various terraces and patio
• Large garden with mature fruit trees
• Storage rooms
• Car port
• Mains electricity
• Mains water and sewage
• Automatic irrigation system
• Water tank
• Cistern (5000 litres)
Location• On the edge of a small attractive town
• 5 km to the sea
• 6 km to the beach (Fuseta)
• Cafés and restaurants within walking distance
• 500 metres to the nearest school
• 750 metres to shops, a market, banks etc
• 8 km to Olhäo
• 4 km to the nearest golf course
• 21 km to Faro international airport