Plot with beautiful country views in a quiet spot but not isolated as there are some other houses in the vicinity. There were plans approved for a two bedroom house which have now lapsed but this means it should be possible to reapply.
• Plot size 5480m²
• Previously approved construction size 121m² with option for 240m² with basement
• Licensed borehole in place
• Mains electricity in place
• Licensed within the building plan to install a septic tank -this would need to be reapplied for
• Easy access with a driveway from the road
This plot is fertile with large flat terraces. The ruin faces east in an elevated position giving all day sunshine.
As the plot is surrounded by agricultural land with medronho trees it is a low fire risk area.
It can be reached from two different directions and is only about a 10-minute drive to the town.
Plans of the lapsed construction approval are available but as a new owner would have to reapply it is a good opportunity to change the design if required.
Please note that while it is very likely to get plans approved it is not guaranteed. An interested person would have to check with the town hall.
• Mains Electricity
10km to Monchique with all amenities including fresh market and restaurants
37km to south coast beaches
32km to golf course
87km to Faro airport