• Living area 190m²
• Plot 840m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms
• Built to a high standard in 1991
• Underfloor heating and cooling except in top bedroom
• Overhead fans in bedrooms and living room
• Woodburning fire in living area
• Above ground swimming pool with cover and heat pump
This attractive and individual house is comfortable, well insulated and extremely well located on a hillside of cork trees. It is within walking distance of several cafés and restaurants and a 5-minute drive to the mountain town of Monchique. The verdant garden with its fruit trees, lawn and beautiful planting is full of sunny and shady places to relax and enjoy the stunning views. There are a few neighbours in the vicinity but the property is extremely private.
The house comprises on the first floor an entrance hall to a bedroom, a bathroom, a storage cupboard, the beautiful and light open plan lounge / dining area, a well fitted kitchen part open to the living area and a door to the huge covered terrace with fantastic views. From the hallway down a gently spiraled staircase is a spacious bathroom and two large bedrooms, one with patio doors to the garden.
It is a perfect family home ready to be enjoyed or could make a wonderful holiday rental.
• Mains electricity and water
• Solar panels for hot water
• Bio septic tank
• Double glazed tilt and turn wood framed windows with fly screens
• Automatic irrigation
6km to Monchique with all amenities including supermarkets, fresh market, schools, banks, doctors, dentists….
3km to Caldas de Monchique spa
30km to beaches
25km to golf at Morgado de Reguengos
80km to Faro airport