• Plot size 1,410m²
• Year of Construction 2013
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite, 1 w.c.
• High Specification Rebuild and Finishes
• Close to Amenities of Loulé
This very smart property has lots of light flooding through its many windows giving the open plan living a sense of space and serenity. With bright beach house furnishings and decoration the room feels coastal rather than country. A modern house with home comforts such as under floor heating makes this property ideal for permanent living for the esteemed professional.
Located a short drive from Loulé town centre you enter the property through automatic gates and up a private calçada drive bordered with easy maintenance Mediterranean gardens to the carport and private parking area.
Through the front door you are greeted with a small hall leading through to the magnificent open plan living area. The top of the range kitchen with integrated appliances and island takes pride of place with seating at the counter. The lounge area has a wood burning fireplace and dining table all surrounded with windows and patio doors leading out to a covered terrace and to the pool. Off the entrance hall is a wash room.
Up a few steps takes you to the bedrooms and laundry room. A long hallway with ample storage cupboards takes you to the master suite with a luxury en-suite bathroom. This bedroom has a south facing orientation with sliding doors opening out to a covered terrace and a succulent garden & rockery.
The biggest guest bedroom also has a deluxe en-suite bathroom and patio doors leading out to the south facing terrace. A third bedroom has twin beds and fitted wardrobes, a forth bedroom has been converted into a neat laundry room and could easily be converted back to a bedroom or an office. This elevated level also benefits from a family bathroom with sunken bathtub.
The grounds of this wonderful home feature a salt water kidney shaped pool with outdoor shower and a covered barbecue cabana perfect for entertaining. The grass has been replaced with high quality imitation grass for easy maintenance and water savings. The rest of the garden has rockeries with succulents, cacti and indigenous plants along with some fruit trees all with auto-irrigation.
Amenities• Secure and thermally insulated double glazed windows
• Magnetically attached and concertinaed fly screens
• Air conditioning throughout
• Outdoor barbecue and dining area
• Saltwater illuminated pool
• Under-floor heating throughout
• Wood burning fireplace
• Solar panels for hot water
• Alarm connected to a fast response security company
• All rooms wired with fibre optic cables with super-fast connection
• Three zones of sound controllable by iPad/phone etc.
• Landscaped garden with automatic irrigation
• Fully fenced.
• Automatic gates with video entry
Location• Located down a quite country road with few neighbours.
• A 20 mins drive to the coast and beaches of the prestigious resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago with their world class golf courses, gourmet restaurants and boutique shopping
• Just a 5 mins drive to the market town of Loulé with all amenities catered to: supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, bars, newsagents, schools, churches, medical centres, pharmacies and a wonderful daily morning farmers and fish market (except Sunday).
• 20 mins drive to Vilamoura international school
• 20 mins drive to Faro international airport
Other Info• Privately owned
• Fruit trees include lemon, pomegranate, grape, fig, olive and medronho