• Plot Size 2750m²
• Year of Construction 1992, Renovation 2018
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite
• Open Plan Living
• Separate 2 Bedroom Apartment
Set on the edge of a nature reserve yet close to amenities and beaches this property boasts a good-sized private plot with south facing orientation for maximum sun exposure. The bright open plan living is perfect for modern comforts and entertaining.
Entering the villa is an entrance hall with stairs to the first-floor apartment and a WC. Through an archway is the bright open plan living area comprising of a dining area, lounge with feature fireplace, a modern kitchen and a bar. Many windows to the south and white marble floors give this living space a light and airy feeling all year long. On the ground floor are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), the master has patio doors out to a covered terrace overlooking the pool and Jacuzzi. The master bathroom is a big as most bedrooms and has a free-standing bathtub. All bedrooms have ample wardrobe space and air conditioning.
Upstairs can be accessed from the entrance hall or from exterior stairs with its own front door. It comprises of an open plan living area with kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. It has a south facing terrace with open country views.
The annex is the single car garage on 2 levels, the lower level has been converted into a games room with bar and patio doors opening out to a private garden, a perfect 'man cave'!
The ample terraces and gardens to this fantastic home are an entertaining paradise with barbecue,
numerous seating areas, hot tub, decked areas; one with a hammock and a large L shaped swimming pool. There is plenty of lawn irrigated by borehole and flowering shrubs plus fruit trees in this fully fenced oasis. Entering the property via the south are electric gates to the car port and at the east entrance the single car detached garage.
Amenities• New kitchen with 3 fridge freezers
• Open plan living with bar
• Cavity walls with polystyrene insulation
• Newly installed air conditioning
• Borehole and water softener
• Gas central heating radiators with economical condensing boiler
• 2 wood burning fireplaces
• Auto-irrigated mature garden
• Hot tub
• Fully furnished
• Internet, phone line, satellite T.V.
• Unique integrated artwork
Location• 4.5 km to Olhos de Agua
• 5 km to the nearest beach
• 3.2 km from the coast
• 5.2 km to the nearest golf course
• 30.8 km to Faro airport
• 8.3 km to a shopping mall
• Approx. 10 km to both Albufeira and Vilamoura marinas