• Plot Size 948m²
• Year of Construction 2006
• 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, All En-Suite
• Owners Accommodation
• Immaculate condition
This traditional 'Quinta' is set in an elevated position giving gorgeous views across the Algarve countryside. With original charm and modern living standards incorporating many bedrooms, this wonderful home could become a successful B&B business investment.
Entering the property from a paved country road you can enter by the front door or single garage. The welcoming entrance hall has warm Santa Catarina tiles as does the whole property.
Off the hall is a south facing terrace giving breath taking views across the rolling hills. Down a few steps and along a hallway you find the first bedroom suite with double bedroom, en-suite bathroom decorated with pretty Algarve tiles and children's twin bedroom.
The next room along is has a double bedroom with salamander wood burner and single children's bedroom plus en-suite shower room.
Downstairs are two more double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and patio doors out to the south facing terrace.
On the ground floor is a breakfast room leading out to a fabulous covered terrace with countryside views over the pool area. Another hall leads to the private rooms for the owners incorporating an open plan living area with kitchen, a bedroom and a private terrace. Off the hall is a bathroom for the owners.
Alternatively, this property could be used as a large comfortable family home.
The grounds have easy maintenance gardens with flowering shrubs and a concrete kidney shaped pool with sunbathing terraces.
Amenities• Air conditioning throughout
• Double glazed windows with fly screens
• Wafer heaters in all bathrooms
• Wood burner in family room
• Mains water plus well
• Mains drainage
• Wi-Fi, Satellite T.V., phone line
• Breakfast room
• Owners accommodation
Location• 5 mins drive to São Brás with all amenities catered for: supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, shops, pharmacies, medical centres, schools, newsagents, sporting facilities, markets, and much more
• 25 mins drive to beaches at Fuzeta
• 20 mins drive to the closest golf and spa at Colina Verde
• 25 mins drive to Faro international airport.
Other Info• Fruit trees include olive & fig
• The attached adjacent house can be purchased for a reasonable price to increase living space and plot
• Since these photos were taken the exterior has been repainted with olive green trim