• Plot Size 1797m²
• Year of Construction 2011
• 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 4 En-Suite
• Excellent Heating System
• Near to beaches and amenities
This pristine property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac urbanization with an extra plot for privacy; additional garden, outdoor kitchen with BBQ and leisure seating places with fantastic views. The villa was built using up to date technology for insulation, heating, cooling and has high quality fixtures and fittings.
An automatic gate opens to the garage and parking spaces. On the side, steps lead to the front door. The ground floor consists of a bright entrance hall, guest toilet, open plan lounge with a central double sided feature fireplace, very modern and superb equipped kitchen for modern cooking with a special wok module, induction and grill element, steamer, triple oven and American fridge freezer, dining area as well as two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The rooms are bright and sunny. Big patio doors from all rooms lead out to the south facing terrace and pool. There is also a handy laundry room. The first floor offers two stylish good sized bedrooms with deluxe en-suite bathrooms and fantastic views, fitted wardrobes and separate spacious terraces giving panoramic views across the countryside to the sea. The basement of the villa is accessed from the main hallway or garage and consists of a huge space with natural light and room to park several cars, storage, technical room and bathroom. This space is so big that a part of it could be converted to a games room, gymnasium, cinema room, or whatever the imagination allows.
Adjacent to the villa is a second plot of a manicured matured garden and an entertaining cabana with full kitchen, bathroom, barbecue and pizza oven. On the lower level of this plot are photovoltaic panels for the entire electricity of the house as well as solar panels for the warm water. Underneath the panels is a good sized tool shed.
Amenities• Double glazed tilt & turn windows with UVA protection
• Electric security shutters
• Electric under floor heating throughout
• Air conditioning
• Illuminated saltwater pool with pre-installation for heating
• Outdoor shower
• Wooden cabana for entertaining and barbecues
• Wood burning double sided fireplace
• Alarm system with exterior sensor laser and cameras
• Photovoltaic panels
• Video entry
• Central vacuum
• Borehole for pool water
• Mains water, drainage, (electricity)
• Multi car garage with automatic door
• Automatic entrance gates
• Matured gardens with auto-irrigation
Location• Located in a sought after area west of Albufeira 1.6 km from the coast with sea views.
• Less than 2 km to the blue flag beaches of Galé, Coelho, Evaristo, Castelo and São Lourenço
• Just a few minutes' drive to local supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants, cafés, school, golf course, petrol station.
• Albufeira with bigger supermarkets, medical centre, hospital, shops etc. is 2.5 km away.
• Algarve shopping centre and warehouse stores in Guia are just a 7 minute drive away.
• 35 km to Faro international airport
Other Info• Privately owned
• Sold fully furnished