• Plot Size 3,880m²
• Year of Construction 1994
• 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
• Close to Restaurants and Shopping
• Not overlooked by neighbours
Set in an elevated position this property boasts breathtaking panoramic sea views. The villa is set in surrounding countryside with no close neighbours and a mature garden in a large plot. Still, the house is not isolated as you will find the town of Loulé and a new shopping centre just a few minutes' drive away.
Entering the property via a long private drive to the entrance gates you have a large parking area with a carport for 3 cars and descent to the basement garage.
Through the front door you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall leading through to the enormous ground floor lounge and dining room. This room has 3 south facing double sliding doors out to a large terrace with amazing views to the ocean.
Through a door takes you to an extensive fully fitted rustic kitchen with separate dining area and utility room with WC. The kitchen has all appliances plus breakfast bar and central island & a door leading out to the terrace and pool.
On the ground floor is a separate dining room, a bedroom, a bathroom and another room which could be used as a bedroom.
Upstairs the top floor has the same layout as the ground floor with a substantially large lounge with even better views to the coast. A dining room, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a guest bedroom, a family bathroom and another south facing room complete this floor. From the lounge and dining room are sliding doors leading out to the vast semi-circular terrace with 180º views over the countryside and towns to the sea, giving you the feeling of being on top of the world.
In the basement level of this house, the south side is at ground level with the 10 x 5 private pool. The basement consists of a living area, a bathroom, a solarium and a storage room plus a 3-car garage.
The grounds of this colossal home are completely walled and private with lots of indigenous vegetation, fruit trees and a pond. The front garden of the house rises up the hill in steps with easy to maintain shrubs and trees. The pool area has ample terraces for sunbathing and alfresco dining, with a brick-built barbecue this is an idyllic space for entertaining and parties.
This property has a huge amount of living space and has a great potential for remodelling.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with lockable grilles
• Air conditioning in living and sleeping areas
• Log burning fireplaces on both floors' living rooms
• Borehole with 35,000 litre cisterna
• Mains water can be connected (from end of drive)
• Auto-irrigated gardens
• Double garage
• Laundry/utility rooms
• Phone line/internet/satellite T.V.
Location• 9 km to the coast
• 20 mins drive to beaches
• 5 mins drive to Loulé
• 3 mins drive to Mar Shopping centre
• 10 mins drive to golf
• 15 mins drive to Faro airport
• 7 mins drive to Loulé school
• The market town of Loulé has all amenities catered to: supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, bars, newsagents, schools, churches, medical centres, pharmacies and a wonderful daily morning farmers and fish market (except Sunday).
• The new Mar shopping has Designer Outlet stores and Ikea Superstore
• The closest golf course is Laranjal at Quinta do Lago, however there are 12 courses less than 15 mins drive away
Other Info• Off shore owned Delaware
• Fruit trees include; orange, lemon, peach, pear and lime