• Plot Size 8.680m²
• Year of Construction 1994 - Year of Renovation 2014
• 6 Bedrooms, 5 En-Suite Bathrooms, 1 WC
• 8 Separate Terraces for Relaxation, big matured garden
• Two separate entrance gates for main house and guest annex
• Very big pool, borehole
This delightful property is an oasis set in the Algarve countryside, lovingly restored with care and attention to detail using high quality materials and stylish finishes. The main house has two parts, a 3 bedroom house (of which one is currently used as a walk in wardrobe and dressing area) for the owners and two guest bedrooms (B&B style) with en-suite bathrooms and private terraces and a roof terrace with wide open views for private guests or renting out to holiday makers, alternately the property can easily be used as a large 5 bedroom family home. In addition there is a romantic rustic annex with one bedroom and bathroom at the pool side.
The property offers two entrance gates, one for the main house and one for the guest part. Several cars can easily park on both sides. This provides no disturbances and absolute privacy for both parties. The plot is a true paradise: matured gardens with big old trees and shaded areas, several separate terraces, partly elevated - all with views, a fantastic pool area with terraces and a garden with lush green grass, an inviting lounge area, tennis court, barbecue area with al-fresco dining under old olive trees with illumination.
The main house consists of a cosy living room with grey slate floor tiles, wood burning salamander, heating and a 'snug' for relaxing with a good book. A spacious 26m² modern kitchen with some rustic and Portuguese overtones, range cooker and large dining table leads through to the guests’ breakfast room with many windows allowing the sunlight to flood in. The whole house is light, cosy with a friendly and nice feeling and has got a lot of atmosphere.
The property owns about 150 fruit trees of many varieties and is totally fenced. A natural paradise which is ideal for a big family and / or to rent out. Beaches, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, golf courses are not far. A small coffee shop is within walking distance.
Amenities• Double glazed windows with electric shutters
• All new electric wiring and plumbing
• Air conditioning hot and cold in living areas and bedrooms
• 12 x 9m pool, pre-installed for heating
• 8 terraces with lighting and electric sockets
• Brick built barbecue with terrace
• Wi-fi in all areas including outdoor terraces
• Alarm system
• Solar panels for hot water with 300l tank
• Log burner & electric wall heaters
• Safes in guests’ accommodation
• Borehole and refurbished cisterna
• Ecological treatment of waste water for auto-irrigation
• 2 x automatic entrance gates/video entry phone
• Guest annex
• Tennis court
• Workshop, storage, laundry room
Location• 10 km to the nearest beaches
• A 10 minute drive to both Algoz and Alcantarilha towns and a 15 minute drive to the historic town of Silves.
• Local café a short walk away
• A 10 minute drive to Silves golf or Amendoeira golf
• 40 minutes’ drive to Faro international airport
Other Info• This property currently has a rural tourism licence
• Fruit and nut trees include: 30 orange trees, 38 olive trees, 16 carob trees and a few each of lemon, clementine, mandarin, grapefruit, apple, cherry, peach, plum, pear, guava, fig, hazelnut, almond, lime, mulberry, apricot, pomegranate, kumquat, avocado, poncirus, medlar and 15 grapevines