Big plot with sea views near Guia. The plot has over 55.000m² and a ruin of 300m² living space. There is a natural water well which could be converted into a borehole. The plot would be perfect for horses.
• Plot Size 55,785m²
• Planning Permission for 2 Storey Villa
• Well Water
• Close to Town of Guia
This massive plot of land has an existing ruin of 300m² allowing the rebuilding of a new property for the same living space over 2 floors. An approved project is shown or the new owners can design their own dream property.
The plot is just on the Silves-Pêra border but is in fact closer to Guia, just a 5-minute drive.
The land has a natural water well which could be converted to a borehole and extra land on the other side of the road.
Easy access by part sand and part paved road to the plot which has entrance gate posts.
A mobile telephone company rents some of the opposite (rustic) land for an antenna and pays a monthly rent to the owner.
This plot would suit people looking for an equestrian retreat due to the expanse of land, unlimited water supply and neighbouring stables.
• Existing ruin
• Water well
• Access road
• Just a 5-minute drive into the town of Guia with its famous chicken piri piri and international restaurants, cafés, bars, banks, post office, pharmacy, supermarkets, butchers, newsagent, school, church, medical center and dentist, veterinary, football club and much more!
• 5 minutes’ drive to Algarve shopping, warehouse shops and garden centers.
• 10 minutes’ drive to the fabulous blue flag beaches of Galé, Coelho, São Rafael, Castelo, Lourenço & Evaristo.
• 8 km to Albufeira and a 30-minute drive to Faro airport.
• The nearest golf course at Amendoeira is 4.5 km away.