• Plot size 7990m²
• Construction size 66m²
• Many cork oaks and fruit trees including fig, olive, walnut, citrus, peach, apple…
• Natural spring water in abundance
• Mains water
This beautiful plot of large terraced land is fertile and ready for growing fruit and vegetables but also could just be a wonderful green space virtually in town. The house can be renovated and extended to three levels if the old house is part of the renovation or it can be demolished and a new house of up to 300m² constructed.
The house overlooks the land and wonderful views to the mountain. East facing with a sunny terrace that seems made for a swimming pool. There are several fruit trees and lots of shady cork oaks which bring in around €5.000 every seven years or so.
Monchique has restaurants, cafés, shops, supermarkets, banks, post office, churches, schools, doctors, dentists, fresh produce market and much more.
• Easy access with a driveway from the road
• Electricity very close by so will be easy to connect
• Fibre optic internet in the area
• 1.2km to Monchique with all amenities including outdoor and indoor swimming pools
• 27km to south coast beaches
• 23km to golf course
• 85km to Faro airport